APPEARANCE
[ ] I am shorter than 5'4. (I'm 5'6 :P)
[x] I think I'm ugly sometimes.
[x] I have many scars. (I guess so if my eczema scars count)
[x] I tan easily. (I think?)
[x] I wish my hair was a different color.
[ ] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
[ ] I have a tattoo.
[x] I am self-conscious about my appearance.
[ ] I have/had braces. (But I'm wearing a retainer)
[x] I wear glasses. (Only at home)
[ ] I would get plastic surgery if it were 100 percent safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
[ ] I've been told I'm attractive by a complete stranger.
[ ] I have more than 2 piercings.
[ ] I have piercings in places besides my ears.
[ ] I have freckles.
FAMILY
[ ] I've sworn at my parents.
[ ] I've run away from home.
[ ] I've been kicked out of the house.
[x] My biological parents are together.
[ ] I have a sibling less than one year old.
[x] I want to have kids someday.
[ ] I've had children.
[ ] I've lost a child.
EMBARRASSMENT
[x] I've slipped out a "lol" in a spoken conversation.
[ ] Disney movies still make me cry.
[ ] I've peed from laughing.
[ ] I've snorted while laughing.
[x] I've laughed so hard I've cried.
[ ] I've glued my hand to something
[x] I've laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose. (NP room while making shirts) Jiakai all your fault!
[ ] I've had my trousers rip in public.
RELATIONSHIPS
[x] I'm single
[ ] I'm in a relationship.
[ ] I'm engaged.
[ ] I'm married.
[ ] I've gone on a blind date.
[ ] I've been the dumpee more than the dumper.
[x] I miss someone right now.
[ ] I have a fear of abandonment.
[ ] I've cheated in a relationship.
[ ] I've gotten divorced
[ ] I've had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
[ ] I've told someone I loved them when I didn't.
[x] I've told someone I didn't love them when I did.
[ ] I've kept something from a past relationship.
SEXUALITY
[ ] I've had a crush on someone of the same sex.
[ ] I've had a crush on a teacher.
[ ] I am a cuddler.
[ ] I've been kissed in the rain.
[ ] I've hugged a stranger.
[ ] I have kissed a stranger.
HONESTY
[x] I've done something I promised someone else I wouldn't
[x] I've done something I promised myself I wouldn't.(Not where I got my MSN pm from)
[x] I've snuck out of my house.
[x] I have lied to my parents about where I am.
[x] I am keeping a secret from the world
[x] I've cheated while playing a game.
[x] I've cheated on a test. (Everyone cheats on chinese ting xie and err when questions leak for common tests)
[ ] I've been suspended from school.
BAD TIMES
[x] I've consumed alcohol.
[ ] I regularly drink. (Not anymore. A lot when I was in NZ)
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[x] I can swallow about 5 pills at a time no problem
[ ] I have been diagnosed with clinical depression.
[x] I shut others out when I'm upset. (I show fairly bad attitude even though I try not to. I think?)
[ ] I take anti-depressants.
[ ] I'm anorexic or bulimic. (So not...)
[x] I've slept an entire day when I didn't need it.
[ ] I've hurt myself on purpose.
[ ] I'm addicted to self harm.
[ ] I've woken up crying
Tag 5 people to do this quiz
1. Hadrian ( you don't have a blog yet but soon eh?)
2. Jai
3. Yi Chong
4. Isaac
5. Lance
I'll take my time with my cousin's quizes since he's still in OBS.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling them how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someones eyes when you are telling them how I feel
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry?
err when I posted about the ass who had horrible class spirit
3. You are on a flight from honolulu to chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call?:
Home I guess. Than I'll leave a really really long message
4. You are at the doctor's office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?:
Afraid? I guess so at first but I'll probably get over it. I won't tell anyone. Probably leave a note on my table or my drawer in the NPCC room or something. I'll do some stuff I never dared do before and tell some people some stuff.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Love or Trust, Why?:
Trust. Cause without trust you can't love. Besides isn't love like trusting a person with more than your life?
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dog's life? Why or Why not?:
Save the dog's life. It's a life! Life > job
7. You are unfaithful to your spouse/significant other. Do you tell him/her? Why or Why not?:
I guess I would because it would be unfair to the person if I didn't.
Don't know what happened to be between questions.
13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say?
Never? Gosh what's wrong with me.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a friend, you love them or that you do not love them back?
I love them. Don't love them isn't that hard. Just run away :P
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
Feelings. Because now I'm feeling super lousy for a certain reason.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them? Who were they to you?
Yesterday afternoon. When my brother and I were performing for my grandmother. She says, 'I love you' a lot so we respond in kind. But for some reason the words don't escape my mouth so easily.
18. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?:
My dog! He'll scare the person away (: and since it's so late the person won't see that he's so small :P Stupid dog is all bark and no bite.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?:
Of course! Must always try right?
21. You are holding onto your grandmothers hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your reason for making the decision?
How bout pull both in than let myself go? It's too hard to choose... It would suck to die but I think it would suck more to choose. Guilt would kill.
22. Are you old fashioned?
Depends on the subject.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
I think I do it quite often.
24. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
True love. It's just sad to never be loved at all.
25. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Tweak everyone O level scores so the next two years would be like the last four.
26.Tag 5 people you can think of now to do this quiz.
Refer to above
Am I still owing anyone quizes?
Oh and I've got no hair again. Zzzz....
Get well soon Hadrian!
How am I supposed to choose a Godmother when the time comes...
I can't decide
You have made it harder just to go on
And why
All the possibilities
Well I was wrong
That's what you get when you let your heart win
That's what you get when you let your heart win
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating
And that's what you get when you let your heart win