I don't know why but I have a sudden urge to blog.
Today and tomorrow are going to be good days. Once again I don't know why but it's just a feeling.
I'm trying to do 'More Than Words' but it's pissing me off!
I feel hyper. Need to find something to do.
-Note to self-
Sexy, Very Charming Daryl (Please turn on the) TAP
err it translates to - Setting, Point of View, Other Characters, Devices ( Tone, Atmosphere, Purpose)
Thank God for the giving me the best literature teacher ever (:
I suddenly thought of this song in the toilet. Quite funny how I do most of my thinking when I'm showering.
Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?
Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;
Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥