Do we strive to achieve because we want to excel or because we are
afraid of failing?
Even Linkin Park knows alliteration. Lit is coming! The horror! Anyway that must be like the only rap song I like.
My Dad is so FOS. We're 'saving electricity' which means he's allowed to turn off the heater while I'm in the shower but when I come out of the shower he sitting there with both the air con and the fan on!
Need to use my brain a bit. My brother heard the gate open and quickly rushed upstairs. Me on the other hand I had too sit at the dining table while my mum was looking for dresses for her friend from NZ daughters. Why? because I had my PE shorts on and they're so short I think they would be quite obscene. Should have rushed up with my brother. Oh did you know ACS (International) is having their prom at Hilton hotel? And they still not happy want it at Ritz Carlton. But what Lionel said was right. Even though our Seniors' night was held in our Auditorium, I wouldn't trade it for the world because we have our OEP, LDP, Sports / UYOs, etc. It really bonds us and makes us who we are.
Played soccer with Lionel and Jia Kai in the evening. I'm so unfit and I can't even strike a ball cleanly! On the bright side my long balls seemed to have improved as with my leg strength. However if soccer, something which has always come naturally to me, has become so horrible, I shudder in fear of thinking what my hockey has become if I actually had to learn how to play that sport...
Need to go running to improve my fitness. Any volunteers?
Maybe getting a sister isn't so bad. I think Lionel's become a much better person because of her. I feel he's less ego now and he actually makes sense! Amazing what one person can do to another person. We chatted about O levels and our future and all. I don't know why but when I talk to him he makes much more sense now. Not really sure why but after talking to him I feel so much more confident for my O level results. He makes it sound so easy and not in a bad over confident way. Haha how much we've changed since primary school. Sorry Jia Kai for daoing you most of the time :P
The bus ride home was err funny. Nobody would sit next to me! I know I'm not as popular as a certain white spiky haired always sleeping person(even tourists in Tangs want to talk to you :P)(by the way do you owe me any money? I need to collect my debts I'm saving up since I can't buy over a second hand guitar I need to buy my own. who owe me money faster pay up! I can't remember who else owes me an above $20 sum besides the round keeper who refuses to dive. I know there's another person! Faster own up!) but I'm not that bad right! Like it was empty when I got onto the bus but than people started filling up the bus. At first it was only this girl but girl don't wanna sit whatever la. Than the Ah Ma also don't wanna sit even though nobody else was sitting there. Than the bus got quite full but still nobody wanted to sit. What did I do la! And still got two people about to sit than change their mind and stand up -.- Ok never mind screw it people don't wanna sit next to me I'm not going to stand up for them.
And I'm really sorry it's highly likely I can't go KBox with you guys. I think I should really be at the party at least for the scholars in my class. They've really helped me a lot with maths in particular and it's highly likely I won't be seeing them again. Sorry...
O levels are ending soon. O levels are ending soon. Keep reminding yourself that it's ending soon and eventually you'll discover it's really all over (:
pearlyn -> there's anything good to rub off on me? :P yeah it is! but i think miranda cosgrove is way too pale!
jai -> how to be both ano and bolemic?! bolemic must eat than puke, ano cannot eat
ben -> because err mindset change so time to change blogskin also
odelia -> it's not really my 1st choice but not exactly random either. haha i'll find a new blogskin when i'm free
jiakai -> nvm la 7 also ending soon
Falling head over heels
Thought I knew how it feels
But with you it's like the first day of my life
You leave me speechless
When you talk to me
You leave me breathless
When you look at me
You manage to disarm me
My soul shining through
I can't help but surrender
My everything to you