Ok I know I'm a bit late but thanks everyone for the presents! And this is coming super late but Merry Christmas to all those who wished me too!
Must have got like the best presents ever this year. Really thank you so very much! Never had so much fun at Christmas time either because I'm always away so being able to spend it with my family and friends was really great (:
Spent Boxing Day at Sentosa doing a recee. Next year's MEGACamp is going to be so fun! There's so much to look forward to in 2009. Went to Abel's house after that and made complete fools of ourselves :P Thanks Mrs Khoo for the dinner! Brandon you made us laugh when mama dropped through the window :o
There were actually 4 videos to post but our dear singer says that we weren't good so I'll only post the videos when the performances are up to standard.
Ok I think that's all. Hope I get better before Monday because it's going to suck to go for any training while I'm sick. New Year's coming! (So is that a good thing because I've had a really awesome year)
odelia -> haha not really
ainn -> no it's not!! but than again it gives an excuse to not wash mass tin... nvm don't need to do field cooking for a long time :)
DENISE -> thanks!
lin -> haha yeah it's super joke! thanks for the smurf!
qy -> i figured who you are already! haha lin tell us so much about you and took me so long to figure out. i so blur.
Eustace -> err err actually i not sure. wahh stressful... is it cause i haven't upload your pic? eh i think we didn't take 1 together leh!
Hark the herald angels sing
A new King's born today
And men will live for evermore
Because of Christmas day