Went for the trainers preparation thing on Friday. Spending an hour on how to draw a sword is so not team building games! Haha Zhi Guang quite funny though. He sian have to play his own team building game (The find the person to fill in the box which he has done before game, the game my ATC group played to get to know each other) Haha had a bit of fun. Quite funny because between me, botak and Qin Hui we were taking turns to answer questions and give suggestions.
I went running on Sunday! So proud of myself (: Self praise :P Supposed to go again with Jia Kai tomorrow but I'm starting to wonder if he'll turn up... Must come ah!
Gosh I really don't like not knowing what my future is. Can't stand the uncertainty. I think my mum is considering sending me to an international school if my appeal to IB fails. Now where would that leave me? Ahh really not liking this at all. Never mind I'm going running with Jia Kai tomorrow and running solves all my problems so (:
Haha I think my posts are getting boring.
So needless to say
I'm odds and ends
But that's me stumbling away
Slowly learning that life is OK.
Say after me
It's no better to be safe than sorry