Geez why can't I just be happy and satisfied. Is it in human nature to just want more? I'm so sorry if I sound like an ass but my future is still in a mess. I'm neither here nor there. As much as I'm enjoying the holidays and the time to rest, I wish 30th January would come faster so I know what my next 2 years will be like. The only silver lining is that I got Wei Jit with me (: (he put exactly the same choices except he has a better net score)
Went out with everyone minus Abel on Monday. Scream our lungs out at Kbox! Haha forgot to sing/butcher that song! But stupid lady came and confiscated our drinks. Out of school still can get stuff confiscated! Haha me and Jia Kai completely fail la Brandon and Roy sound so much better. Saw Qiao Yi and her unit chair there. Just got reminded Gordon still haven't go for course yet! Haha cannot become CII in December already. Too weird for people I know to call me Sir and besides Lin taking me to HK for trip right? :P
Went out with my class to watch The Women yesterday. The idea was actually to watch Australia but sitting down for 3 hours didn't really work with us so we made Ervin walk using his crutches from Lido to The Cathay :P Not bad a show. I think Brandon would enjoy it :D
Roo, Justin and Lionel stayed over yesterday and Lionel is trying to learn guitar. Haha he's actually not bad. Had buffet today with the soccer people. Going to miss them ): Nobody's going to be as spastic when they go to JC cause got girls and suddenly everyone must act gentlemanly. Zzz....
Had fun going out with everyone the last few days but it really made me remember all the good times I've had. Everyone's going separate ways especially for my class because our l1r5 scores are miles and miles apart. I can't imagine having to reintroduce myself all over again. The new environment the different slangs and curtsies. New uniform ): I'm actually going to miss wearing a tie in the morning. Going to be such a sight wearing another uniform back to ACSI every Friday...
Ok that made me lose the mood to blog. ): NPAP tomorrow. Don't know whether I can find the enthusiasm to actually do things properly. Now I know why the CIIs say I preform based on mood. So many things going through my head right now... Ok now I'm really starting to lose my mood. I think I'll just reply some comments on the tagbox but not all. Sorry....
I wanna hold on so tight
Close my eyes and just know where I'm going
This road is not where I belong
What's going to happen next?
Someone show a sign
Just reach out and hold my hand, lead me
Because I don't belong in this place
What's going to happen next?
Be my guide and just take me