sorry i can't be your romeo
Saturday, January 3, 2009@ 5:51 PM

It's a new year. So erm time for New Year's resolutions? Actually you know what? I'm not going to set new year's resolutions because at the end of the year I can't remember what I set for myself at the start of the year :P

I'm still not sure if I'm looking forward to 2009. 2008 was such an awesome year and 2009 is just so shady. The future is so foggy and there really isn't direction to follow right now actually because we haven't been posted schools yet. On the other hand I guess if there is no future planned it means that we are in control of our own future and it can really be better than the years before? Ahhh I'm not supposed to be thinking so much before school reopens (even though my hair can probably be the model hair cut for like every school in Singapore....)

Ok I didn't really plan this post so it's going to be really random and I'll add things whenever I remember them. Oh and I decide to be more discrete with my postings so if you really want to know you'll have to ask me about what I post.

Ok ok what's happened since I last posted... Erm well I can't remember :P I know I was training with the A div from Monday to Wednesday for my respective sports. Kanan is leaving. Signed the petition. Even though I don't agree that Kanan is the best coach I've had (that award definitely goes to Tohari) I think because soccer is a team sport so if the rest of the team believes Kanan is the best coach we have had than he really is the best coach for the team. So I signed that even though I think petitions in our school are just fed to the paper shredder. I miss my hockey teammates badly!! They're like so fun and inviting and the spirit to win is there. Everyone wants to win badly but nobody blames each other when we lose. Ok fine so maybe we do it now and then but we don't really mean it, it's more like in the heat of the moment. Farouk went for training on Tuesday and it was like some big reunion for us. We used to be like partners in crime when it came to training. Now he's some big shot in NJC and I'm stuck waiting for my results. Went for lunch with him and Asad at Jurong Point and got lost because the place is so huge now!

Had a party on New Year's eve/day. Again we ate more junk food and by the time we slept over again on Thursday I'm pretty sure between Brandon, Jia Kai, Jai and myself we finished all the food. OH! and Friday morning was so bitchy! Ok fine I fell asleep because I was training the last 3 days but by the time I slept I got the general idea already.

Went Sentosa on New Year's eve as well. Rushed over from school after training and my thighs were killing me! Not really the best idea to train 3 days in a row at the hottest time of the day. Met Delta at Sentosa! Haha so qiao. Played frisbee and captains ball with them. Than we went swimming. The water worse than HTA showers la! But after awhile it was quite nice just floating there. Had a lot of fun but couldn't join them for dinner. Looking forward to the chalet in June (: Thanks Mervyn for coordinating and don't forget ah!

Oh yeah talking about Mervyn, went for NPAP trainers selection with him and Qin Hui. Met Ian and Gerald inside. There were quite a few D08 people there as well. The drill we learnt during CI course must all forget now la! Must standardise -.- Learnt a lot from the CIs/HOs who were conducting the various drill parts. I'm never ever ever ever touching a flag pole again! Hopefully my sword and cane drill was good enough. After our drill we went back Everest for our debrief. Quite funny because everybody also kena shoot! Mervyn kena shoot because his sword pointing too far forward, Ian kena for looking like an ah beng when he march and because his hand place wrongly and I also got used as an example because I didn't grip my baton tightly. Recruit Perreria (yeah he went! Amazing right!) still the best. The HO asked him what's the logic of marching in the middle of the contingent. Than he was like 

'Should stand at the sides so can see the contingent for their safety'. 
Zaki Sir : 'How you know that?'
'Sir told me'
'So you're a sponge and just accept everything we tell you?'
'No, Sir; but I agree with what Sir said'
'Than what if he's wrong'
'Than I'm also wrong Sir'

Ok somehow it seemed funnier when Ashwin said it.  Quite funny how now we're on the same level as all the CIs and even the CIIs. Even they got mistakes pointed out. Gosh how time flies. It seemed like just yesterday when they seemed so high above us and we had to call them Sir and Ma'am. Somehow even though I'm already a CI now the sight of HTA still sickens me... Not really sure why... Went for lunch with Botak, Mervyn and Qin Hui after that at Jurong Point. Thanks Mr and Mrs Sim for the ride! Oh yeah and botak damn pervert la! They still got space for trainers (they need 50 but now only got 33) so anyone still wanna go?

Since I'm asking people to go for things, anyone want to come help me promote NPCC on Thursday? I need to ask my Ma'am 1st though. Ryan and Adrian (or was it just Ryan?)asked me to go and ask WCI to come for training and the open house. So anybody interested? Err the idea is that more people will join and attendance will improve. So any takers?

I'm pretty sure there's more stuff which has happened so far but I just can't remember so I'll just end here. Ok enough procrastinating I shall go be a girl and start reading New Moon.

Bran -> quick quick we're running out of holiday to record!
zhengbao -> haha i never reply for too long :P chinese new year coming already! got bf right? so must give hong bao! where's mine!
Qy -> talked to you yesterday! you sound so high!
lin -> haha so you saw me already :P but err u might not see me much cause i think i'm going to be spending all my time in HTA....

Some might say that sunshine follows thunder 
Go and tell it to the man who cannot shine 
Some might say that we should never ponder 
On our thoughts today cos they will sway over time 

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger