this could be the start of something new
Saturday, January 31, 2009@ 3:08 PM

Added a password because I figured people I didn't want reading this were so yeah.

School's on Monday! Need to change my profile thingy on the right already...

Thought I would be quite disappointed about not staying in AC but actually I'm quite glad(?)that I'm going to another school. JC should be a new start and I'm just too familiar with AC to really make a new start with them. That being said it's not easy to let go of the past. The last 4 years have given me so much and I have learnt so much but I guess if we don't let go of the past we won't learn anything more so wohoo JC!

Brandon, Jia Kai and Jai stayed over on Wednesday and Jia Kai and Brandon stayed over on Thursday as well. Brandon said it was a slack sleepover.

Ok I really don't know what to feel about JC. I've never been to a new school before! ACS (P) to ACS (I) doesn't count because my whole went to ACS (I) anyway. Hope it all goes well (:

Day 6: Watched I Am Sam during the stay over! Talked a lot with Jia Kai before Brandon and Jai came and while we were eating Botak Jones. I dunno why but it made me happy? I'm not gay! (Maybe it's because I'm scared we can't talk like that after we enter JC...)

Day 7: Got my posting result! Ok fine so I wasn't really that hyped up when I got it (more like shock) but after talking to Adrian and thinking a lot to myself I can't wait to go there! So I guess Day 7 should really be got myself to look forward to my new JC!

Day 8: Cleared up my room! I can see the bottom of my table again! Finally got around to putting up whatever I wanted to on my cupboard wall. I'm quite proud of that (: And by doing that I think I've really let go off my Secondary and ACS life. If my appeal into IB works this is going to be such a big slap in my face

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger