I guess it's quite fitting that my 100th post kind of marks the end of a phase of my life. Ok I really don't know what to say but I've really enjoyed the last 4 years. My results can't affect how I look back on the time I spent because well there aren't really any regrets. So even if I go like ITE it doesn't really matter cause I had fun and enjoyed myself and learnt so much these last 4 years. Anyway just thought I'd say some stuff...
Sometimes we can't understand what God is trying to do with our lives. However if we trust God with everything we do, God can make something beautiful out of all of us (:
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me like down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness in His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
Your rod and your staff comfort me.
In the presence of my enemies you prepare a table before me. Thou anoints my head with oil. My cup runneth over!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all my life and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Ok I'm pretty sure I just made up my own version of Psalm 23 which is probably a mix of the King James' version and the modern version but well yeah.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight.
Err if I'm not wrong that's on the Audi so all the ACSI guys will probably see that tomorrow too.
For all those who don't believe in God, don't worry about tomorrow! A number on a piece of paper doesn't reflect your intelligence. Besides being in an ITE doesn't make you worse than a person in JC. It just means you're either better with more technical skills or just screwed up somewhere. It is like how people in normal stream are no better than people in express. They just didn't do that well in PSLE. That's all.
Anyone in D08 can go see Clifford's blog if you need something to laugh at!
Anyway I'm sure nobody will be crying tomorrow. Ok maybe tears of joy. I'm actually not really scared and I'm not exactly sure why but I'm pretty sure the anxiety/adrenaline will start coming around noon tomorrow. All the best to everyone who's taking results! If you wanna know my results than sms me I don't think I'll post it here.
Ok on another note, celebrated my mum's birthday on Friday. I got her a gift ok! Anyway pictures say a 1000 words so...






Ok I so look like I'm balding... I want my hair back!

Jia Kai says the dog is cuter but I still think the pig is cuter!
Anyway, once again, all the best to those receiving results tomorrow and I'm still not liking change. Maybe it'll be better on 2nd Feb?
Lord I lift your name on high
Lord I love to sing your praises
I'm so glad you are in my life
I'm so glad you came to save us.
You came from heaven to earth, to show the way
From the earth to the cross, my debt to pay
From the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky
Lord I lift your name on high.