I haven't posted for ages!
Ok I finally got around to actually taking the pictures so...
Hopefully the right side can be as full as the left side soon! I only got half the time but I'm sure it'll be full of memories at the end (:
School work is starting!! Gosh stress! At least my timetables not half bad and I don't have late PE but it doesn't help my Fridays -.-
Which reminds me I'm doing GOH! Well at least for now. We might still swap around positions so we'll see how that goes. Haha.
Council Interviews on Tuesday! Wish me luck! Or maybe not because I honestly haven't figured out how I'm going to juggle both Council (if I get in) and NPCC but I know I want to do both badly so I'll figure out a way to work around both as well as studies. I know I can find a way!
Whatever we play in the circle is supposed to stay in the circle! Well at least in our case stay in the black Honda Stream.
Sometimes we must learn to let go...