feel the melody!
Thursday, February 5, 2009@ 7:06 PM

My post title is my kingdom's dance! So in total I can dance to 3 songs :D

I got sabo-ed today! I ended up having to dance in front of TWO J2 classes! Why couldn't I get the mouth stuffing 1! At least Timothy danced with me :P Jia Min cheat la never dance! At least Adrian was a good sport and did the push ups (:

Ok I got a whole bunch of tags to do the 25 random things quiz but I'm honestly too lazy to do it so instead I decided to choose a less tedious 1 :P

1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.
Meh whoever wants to do this I guess. Sounds like fun.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
When I'm With You - Westlife (Ok this sounds like a stupid quiz already)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Shiver - Maroon 5 (Haha now it's starting to make more sense)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Breathe - Michelle Branch (I guess I really have to do that everyday but yeah! wohoo!)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
California - Metro Station (Don't really wanna go there but sounds like fun!)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Home - Vanessa Carlton (Not really but well...)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Big, Blonde & Beautiful - John Travolta/Michelle Pfeiffer(Ok this so sounds like a dyed Jai. Ok fine minus the beautiful)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
I Can Hear The Bells - Nikki Blonsky (Well they're married but yeah)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
I Need You - Relient K 

WHAT IS 2+2?
You - Switchfoot (Why the last two songs suddenly like that?!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
I Know Where I've Been - Queen Latifah (Ok I know what you're thinking but my library is NOT full of hairspray songs!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Where'd You Go - Fort Minor (HAHA)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Word Up - Cameo (I honestly haven't heard this song before. Should go listen now)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
One Last - Taufik Batisah (Does this mean I'm going to be the last something?)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Lucky - Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Cailat (Mhmm)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Hero - Enrique Iglesias (I'm pretty sure not...)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Next Plane Home - Daniel Powter (My wedding is gonna be overseas?!)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Senior Year Spring Musical Melody - High School Musical (At least I know it won't be a dull event)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
(The Legend Of) Miss Baltimore Crabs (There's something wrong with my shuffle! 801 songs and it comes up with 4 Hairspray songs?!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Woman In Chains - Tears For Fears (No clue what that means but I think the band name is cool!)

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
All Again For You - We The Kings (But I would still do it again if it was for you! Now to find that you...)

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Voice On The Radio - Marie Digby (Sounds like a really weird way to die)

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
S.O.S - Jonas Brothers

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey ft. Boyz II Men 

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
All We Are - OneRepublic

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Wild Wild West - The Escape Club

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Stewart's Coat - Michelle Branch

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Here With Me - Michelle Branch

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Room In Your Heart - Living In A Box

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Heart Without A Home - Westlife

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
SCREW THIS QUESTION! FORE-EH-EHVER!!

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger