Ok so I'm actually posting not because I'm free but because I'm procrastinating. It's Chinese! Not my fault!
Today is Wednesday and everyone's having CCA which actually means I should use my extra time to good use but well...
School is getting boring. Ok not school by itself but I never go out after anymore! And everyone is too busy to just hang out after school. So far I know every NP and NC officers have all already got another CCA. Maybe I might have one soon? I'm not trying to run from NP! It's just that without a CCA in the school itself there's completely no attachment to the school which would be really sad ):
Anyway, what happens when you're really bored during lectures...

Wanna guess the subject?
This was PW lecture. Doing that actually took quite long! Which managed to kill time (:
We celebrated Nicholas' birthday in school today. He got smashed in the ear!
Cross Country is this coming Wednesday which means we get to miss Ms K's tutorial! Yay! But our Chinese teacher got smart so she replaced the 1.5 hour period by having 2.5 hours tomorrow -.- At least Chinese is fun with my Chinese teacher (: Gosh I said Chinese is fun -.- Actually in JC most lessons are fun already besides a few teachers. Just that in SA the Arts teachers are more strict than Science teachers -.-
Jiakai and I are going to end up alone!! It's already happening! :o We're going to end up like the old ah peks who sit at the coffee shop and talk about the good old days! Noooo....
I'm quite proud of myself! Actual for a few reasons (1 is I managed to stay awake during History lecture! Wohoo!) but I won't say the major 1 :D
If I could reach the stars, I'd pull one down for you
Shine it on my heart, so you could see the truth
That this love I have inside, is everything it seems
But for now I find, it's only in my dreams
That I can change the world
I would be the sunlight in your universe
You will think my love was really something good
Baby if I could change the world