you take a deep breath and you walk through the doors
Tuesday, February 10, 2009@ 7:53 PM

Wah JC is tiring! I'm going to sleep earlier and earlier everyday! Don't know why because I'm actually ending earlier than I ended in Secondary school and I have less periods. 

Ok I'm never ever getting this post out! This is taking forever!

Got my class on Monday. I'm in 09A07! Hope I have as much fun with my new class as I had with my OG.

Which is why I blogged today!

Thank you God for blessing me with such a wonderful OG and for making the first one and a half weeks of JC totally awesome (: We went Marina eat Seoul Garden today! Nigel still has the photos.

Lectures have started and we're all still in quite a mess but I'm sure it'll get better!

Oh yeah, talked with Jane for awhile today and I've decided, screw the embarrassment! I'm going to try and join council and if that screws up no regrets! Because life would just be boring if we were always scared of what's coming around the next corner.



Mass Dance #2! Now if she does it like this will you do it like that?


My Kingdom dance! Wohoo!! My OGL is the shortie in the front! And she still say I look like a primary school kid. Look at her la! Januver rocks!! Wohoo!

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger