Ok I haven't posted in ages! Even Ian noticed and I'm pretty sure he doesn't check that often.
Err I can't really remember what's happened but I'm watching Stardust now. If I could I would get a fallen star for you too!
We had cross country on Wednesday. Thank 09A07 for all your help in wearing the sashes! But if anybody asks the bikini thing wasn't my idea! I'm sorry I couldn't use the line it's the bikining of something new in my speech. Too many teachers there! And err regarding the marrying thing, I'm sorry? Haha. Thanks for all the support during my speech!! You guys are the most awesome! I'm sure no other council elect had as much support (:
Trained the GOH again on Friday. They're really not as bad as last year. Hope they can cope with the rifle but after asking a few... Tahan guys! It'll go past in a flash. Hope this year's GOH has more camaraderie than last year too. I'm glad Botak is taking GOH with me. He'll make sure morale is high among everyone (:
Most importantly this post should really be dedicated to Brandon, Jia Kai and Lin.
Thank you Brandon for always taking time off your really really busy schedule to accompany me all the time (: I think I might start using your house like how you use mine soon!
To Jia Kai, for really being the most true friend anyone could ask for. You're probably the only one who has entered JC and still takes the most effort to meet up with every one of us. Even though we don't appreciate you as much as we really do, you never ever ask for more. Thank you for never giving up on us!
To Lin, what more can I say? Even though getting into council might mean she sees less of my as a CI, she still helped me prepare my campaign things without a second question. Really nothing more to say is there? Thank you for always being the mother in law and I promise I won't disappear from NP (:
Ok election results should be out tomorrow (Renee says it's Tuesday but Jane says it's tomorrow so err whenever la). If I get in (hopefully?) there will be a 5 day Leadership Training Camp. I thought I was over and done with being a trainee in these camps! Guess not. Never mind. Whatever they dish out during the camp we'll take it because if it means we can serve better we'll be willing to take it! (: Hopefully that idea makes camp pass by easier.
Oh yeah. Hao Jun called to ask if I wanna be a CII. I really want to but I don't know if I can commit and I don't wanna do things without giving my best so I guess I'll have to think about it. But if I really can go for it I will. Haha Brandon and Jia Kai need to call me Sir at ATC!
I was actually going to post some stuff and shrink it to really really small but Jia Kai already figured out how to overcome that problem so I'll think of a new way :D
That's what love is for
To help us through it
That's what love is for
Nothing else can do it
Melt our defenses
Bring us back to our senses
Give us strength to try once more
Baby, that's what love is for