愛太深會讓人瘋狂的勇敢
Sunday, April 12, 2009@ 2:45 PM

I haven't been here in ages! This is like a super over due post and I really must start posting more regularly before this place becomes like Lin's blog. I so blame council commendation rehearsals for that! Haha and I'm wondering if it's safe to take off my password yet... I think most people who I don't want to read this place would have given up already right?

Anyway... Thanks everyone who celebrated my birthday with me! And the presents were all super awesome :D Haha I learnt something really important on my birthday. Never fight with NPCC people for bones. Period. Haha :P So I spent Good Friday in church, than with the NPCC gang. I just realised I have a gang and a mob(my friends and seniors call my exco a mob). What is this la! I'm not a gangster! We need to plan and book stuff better! Anyway, the cake was really awesome! And I think I probably thought of a gift to get Alicia already. I hope... Thanks for the notebook! But I don't dare to write in it cause it will like spoil the pages... Oh and the shirt was really great too! It's just the right size (: and you all know that I'm looking for collared shirts! And the lamp is on my table now! But I can't really find a reason for it ): but it's pink! Oh and I think I can decipher Brandon's wet card! Like barely but I can make out sentences here and there :P 

Yesterday I went to school to make gifts with my council. Anybody who needs to make presents for girlfriend I can help make roses already! And we haven't done anything for our seniors yet! And like Commendation is on Wednesday! DIE! After making the gifts I went to Queensway with Jane and JP. Thanks for accompanying me! Than we met Jeannie and went for Dinner before Marcus joined us. Haha they tried to play like the exact same stunt which the NP gang tried to pull on me also! But theirs was a cake. Which was equally fail but I still appreciate it! Me and JP were like getting tortured by the food in front of us! Haha but we cut the cake at Istana Park and disturbed all the couples making out there :P

Anyway life now is like - school, homework, council. That like my routine Monday - Friday. Than when there's NPAP add NPCC there. And weekends if I squeeze out the time I get to go out with friends if they also can squeeze out the time. Hopefully it won't be like that after commendation since we don't have to stay late to practice! Ok I'm really tired so I think I'm going to take a nap now. Brandon Ang! You still have my camera so I have no pictures!
others only dream of
Getting my blazer tomorrow and commendation is on Wednesday! Than Saturday is NPAP! This week is going to be major! :D


Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger