Why didn't anyone tell me that you have to study in JC!!
Haha ok someone probably did I guess but I still wish I didn't have to ): What happened to like primary and even secondary school when either not studying meant a pass and studying the day before meant like a half decent grade!! On the bright side I feel so much more enlightened compared to how I've felt the last few months! Ok fine it didn't help that I just woke up because I fell asleep on my History notes and my notes are now are kind of unreadable because of errr saliva and sweat issues which like err kinda like come from sleeping without the fan on...
Ok enough about cursing about academics! Nancy (my domestic helper) just brought me waffles! Waffles!! :D
Anyway, I was jumping through blogs and the seniors' blogs are so emo! (hope they don't know I have this blog if not I think I'm screwed next time in the SC) We're so not allowed to think like that in the future! Emo people...
Enough emoing and all for today! Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen with the NPCC guys tomorrow! Campfire night for them tonight! Haha reminds me of my own campfire night (:
It only takes a spark to get a fire glowing