put your head down on my shoulder
Thursday, June 11, 2009@ 10:29 PM

I think it's safe enough/time to remove the password off my blog! Say hi to the world again blog! (but don't go around telling people that I removed my password, don't need the eyes of the world scrutinizing my every entry anyway)

Last few days have been just awesome! Ok ok backtrack a bit to the last week of school first. I'm finally starting to pass/get rank points for most of my subjects! I managed to pass History(overall) for the 2 assignments and I got an E for Lit! Which is like an improvement since my mark wasn't 
a) a single digit 
b) start with a 1/2

Hope this means my studies are getting on track! MUST NOT FAIL COMMON TEST! MUST CLEAR THEM SOMEHOW!! 

Ok ok back to the last few days.

Saturday - Sunday was our impromptu sleepover! Lin suddenly disappeared so Brandon and Jia Kai stayed over at my place! We were supposed to be revising for their CI course but in the end it was more what you'll find on Brandon's blog. (refer to Brandon's blog) Hope you enjoyed your last weekend before CIBTC! We need to take more pics when we stay over!

Monday was the start of the 32nd SC's bonding camp! It was super awesome!! :D 

1st day was Exco, Faith and Trust games! We got really REALLY wet because they were mostly wet games. Pictures are on facebook if you want! The games were really creative and I'm sure everyone had fun (: At night we watched Facing the Giants and Jerm almost cried again. And it's like his 6th time watching it! Hats off to his debrief! Think the 1st day already went really well but we like only slept at 3? oh well.

2nd day was Lead and Serve games! More dry games but their games were so much more tiring! Or maybe it was because we already so tired after the 1st day? ANYWAY! next was the BBQ at East Coast Park! Which err well didn't really go according to plan but in the end was still enjoyable I hope (:

NIGHT! After bidding farewell to Ms Huang and eating our fill, we started on the highlight of our camp! NIGHT CYCLING! I really threatened to rain so thank God that the weather held up for us! My group was Julius, Sam, Zhi Yi, Cheryl, Timothy, Min Zhen, Gunawan, Jing Lu and Charlene! Night cycling was awesome! There's just something about screaming into the night when the wind is rushing past you :D oh and the new experience of seeing so many bapoks at a place where we normally dread going to cause it signifies sleeping for nights in tents on distant Ubin. All of us were like super dead after the trip! Like if you were at East Coast Park on Wednesday morning you would have probably seen 30 over dead bodies sprawled around the bike shop :P

Last but not least, went to school today to see the Sec 3s LMSC. Looked like they had fun I guess so yay! Than went to watch Terminator with Isaac and Lin. It's actually quite good! Can't wait to go out with Brandon and Jia Kai when they book out on Saturday!

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger