tonight you're falling in love
Friday, June 12, 2009@ 6:27 PM

Gosh so many people are attached now! It's like all a revelation! Haha the singles club is becoming more and more lonely :P Jerm and Leslie you better not play me out ah!

Council Mid Year camp has suddenly given me the urge to dance at every possible moment :D

Had PW meeting today! Not really sure what's next because we only know that we have to do EoM so guess I'll be doing that! But I drew like the worse ballot so I have to do the super impossible area of research ): Ok besides EoM we have to do surveys and do our pilot study! Hope that the organisations allow us to bring the kids down and that the kids enjoy themselves! But they don't seem too keen on the idea... ):

Count down to the end of RC 1 Brandon and Jia Kai! RC 2 will definitely be easier! Promise!

My brother got a new laptop from my parents for his birthday. Hope my present doesn't seem so small next to it...

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger