a different light
Sunday, August 23, 2009@ 7:05 PM

I know that there's something I want to post really badly but I keep forgetting...

I can't access my e-mail so that's quite a big pain.

Pfft I know I rushed up just to post that thing but now I can't remember again!

Hotmail isn't working for me which is a total pain...

Anyway, I think I've decided that my dream course in uni is going to be Mass Communications! Ok I know it's not the typical professional job my parents want me to do but I think it would be really cool. And I really can't imagine myself doing a 9-5 professional job anyway. I was thinking of law but I really don't think 4As is a reasonable target and there's really no point aiming for something which you won't achieve is there? Besides I was talking with my teachers the other day and they were saying I really shouldn't do law because it would destroy who I am as a person. I was thinking about it and I think what they're saying is really true! So forget law. BBBC. I'm sure I can do it!

Was talking with someone about stuff today (wow so informative I know).

Practicality VS Idealist.

How truly bonded our we? How do we bond without excluding?
Nobody ever said life was going to be easy. Heh.

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger