i want you to know
Saturday, August 22, 2009@ 10:19 PM

Gosh some people just can't catch a hint.

People really have to learn that what they say matters. The actions and words which use affect every one around you greatly and seriously some people should learn to realise that. Tone, diction, mannerisms, timing, etc. everything involved in the way which you convey a message and it can have such a large enormous impact and I find it amazing that these people in such positions don't even realise it. Grow a brain maybe? Anyway have to learn from them and never make the same mistake! Must consider every action before taking it! Bet nobody involved would read this so I'll say it anyway. Was totally going to snap at someone today but had to control myself to make sure I didn't. I'm quite glad I did! Especially now that thinking back it would have been totally because I was in a bad mood. Need to keep this up and remain professional even when I don't feel like it! I realise emotions screw things up A LOT.

Can't understand why everyone is asking me if I'm stressed. Don't they realise by now that I sorta enjoy being stressed? Anyway being stressed is like the fun part of life. Without stress and difficulties life would be too easy! At least I think so? Aiya should be la. And I really can't stand it that some people are blaming my CCA for a drop in my results. Firstly, my results aren't dropping (at least not yet since I haven't got back my MSA results) and I bet they don't realise that my CCA actually helps me destress after the stupidly long and tiring day of school. Please wake up your idea. Do you think that having 8 or more absentees for such an extended period of time is merely a coincidence? Do you think we're stupid and want to skip lessons with promos just weeks away? Geez you're supposed to be smarter than us.

Jia you A07! We all have to go up together and leave no one behind!
Jia you Council! 8 days to Teachers' Day! Dance dance dance :D
Jia you Brandon and Jia Kai! 6 days to ATC! It's like our final leg! Jia you jia you (:

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger