look at the stars
Tuesday, August 25, 2009@ 10:40 PM

Gosh I just feel like screaming! Why can't you people leave me alone! Can't I just be left alone to do the things which I love and which matter to me? Ok I guess the expectations to do better than what I'm doing now isn't a bad thing. I mean it means I have the potential right? Don't care what it is, I'm not going to give in! I musn't. Hope I got rid of all the downheartedness and emoness today. Thank God for the SC and for Council (:

Tomorrow is a new day and with a new day comes a new start.

I've decided what I wanna share when it's my turn to do morning worship in the SC. Please do come! I promise it won't be a waste of your time and if after sitting in for this first one you still find it a waste of time than I won't ask you ever to come again.

Oh and in case I forget, I want to do Through it All, Consuming Fire and Made to Worship!

This coming week is going to be torturous but hey what's new! Just another step in life, need to take it in my stride (:

I'm staring out into the night
Wind blows through my hair
And the darkness that surrounds me
Keeps getting oh so near

And as I sit here and wonder
What happens next
Than a star comes out and guides me
And shows me salvation is near

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger