安静
Friday, September 4, 2009@ 10:43 PM

Term 3 has just concluded! Ok technically it has but my class still has lessons on Monday (8-12.30) and Tuesday (10-5). Everyone says it's quite tiring but I really think we're getting used to it. It's like everyone said we got a horrible exam timetable but nobody in my class really raised an eyebrow. Kinda already made plans on what would happen if I retain like what combination I would take and what back up CCA I would join but hopefully it doesn't come to that situation! Promos are 19 days away and I can't find all my notes. zzz...

Had our first Orienation meeting today. Guess it was quite fruitful (: Ok not really allowed to leak info but I get to be in charge of Kingdom identity and script! :D and I'm working with Jerm :D Kinda scared that I spoke too much though. Don't know whether I'm like giving other people a chance. Wonder what everyone else thinks? But we really did manage to clear more than we planned to today so it looks like things are going well! Now to hope we get good sub committee members if not we'll die because our events are so major. Ok can't really think too much about orientation, must get promoted first! NOT GOING TO BE AN OG MATE!

People all around are breaking up as friends. Some people don't even feel wanted anymore. Am I really doing my job as a Vice Pres? How successful have I been? What's next? Someone tell me what I should do, please?

Think I'm starting to become too lazy to upload pictures so this blog would probably be really really wordy from now on...

Ok I'm pretty much done here so I'm gonna start writing on the notebook Alicia gave me. Going to make sure I have something meaningful which can help the Vice Pres next year (:

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger