I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm not feeling stressed. Is it that the fear of retainment is no longer there? Or am I just not ready enough so I don't know what to be scared about? Can't be that I'm prepared enough right? I totally studied harder for CTs than Promos. Oh well nothing I can do about it right?
Resh just messaged me and told me I could clear by tomorrow. Thanks Resh! Super nice of you (: He also said my target of 50 is not unrealistic. Why can't I feel that way?
Anyway I thinking liking someone out of the pressure people put on you to like her is a really stupid reason for liking someone!
Ok so Econs tomorrow and that's the end of the papers I actually know I can do (Besides Math la which I really MUST get down by Sunday night!)
All the best to anyone who has the free time to read this! (: