feeling fine
Tuesday, September 1, 2009@ 3:39 PM

Well the most hectic weekend (how many times have I said that already?) of my life has just finished and now it's mugging for Promos all the way. I really think the lack of sleep is getting to me so I'm going to do this quickly and hope nothing escapes my brain in the short period of time which I'm typing.

ATC 2009: SUPERHEROES

Well that's over with. All the hours of planning and discussion have finally come to an end with those 3 days. Can't help but feel a little disappointed though. Never wanted to scold during an ATC. Never believed that pumping and scolding was the way anyway much less than at an ATC. On the other hand, thank you so so much CIs for helping out and making the (minimal) sleep and antics of the cadets bearable. ATC would have been impossible without all of you. Still fairly pissed with the campfire but it's all over and we shouldn't hold anger in our hearts. Never thought I'd hear this when I'm serving as a CI though:

Me: 'Tomorrow's fall in time will be 0600 hrs. The earliest you will be allowed to wake up is 0515 hrs"

Cadet: "Sir so what time will you be waking us up?"

Gosh wow.

After ATC I rushed over to prepare for

TEACHERS DAY '09: iTeach
So so sorry everyone that I missed out on the activity that I was supposed to be I/C of ): Congrats to Guo Guang, Jocelyn and their team for a successful teachers day! (: Really going to miss all the dance practices and the everyone scrutinizing at one person session and laughing at everyone's stiffness and especially Jing Lu's weird shoulders! For some reason his shoulders are not so much of - than of /. Ok I can't draw on blogger so I can't show it properly haha. And Happy Birthday Chia Heng too! Hope you enjoyed your surprise :P Go see pictures on facebook!

After teachers day, went out with a few councillors to eat and all before meeting up with the gang for Brandon's birthday (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON ANG! (:

17 already! Haha you finally caught up with the rest of us! Wah die la you're the youngest and you're the only one with white hair. Hope you enjoyed yesterday! Ice Cream buffet :D We totally should have skipped dinner and pigged out more! Never have been so happy over seeing a menu! Anyway, hope that our friendship will go all the way till like we die and not end a second before that (: So glad that you really chose to become a CI in the end! Need to start saving up for next year already! I always run out of money by the time your birthday comes! (In part because Hadrian and Abel's birthdays are in the same month)

------------------------------------------------------------

On a seperate note, I realised the world is a sad sad place. At least for me I guess. Things which mean so little to me like academics and profession seems to be like the priority of the world while stuff like hanging out with friends and having a good time seems to be expandable. It's just sad to me where the priorities of the world lie.

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger