(yeah you might wanna use your discretion and pause the music below the tagbox before playing the youtube one if you feel like it but that's totally up to you)
I'm really supposed to be mugging H1 Math because it's the subject which makes my report card look really nice every term with that nice big A but I'm really not in the mood.
Let's see in these last few minutes which I've been wasting away I've learnt that I can't trust some people with information even after I explicitly say not to tell others. Ok see you do learn something new everyday. I'm also wondering if some people I'm aware of know the password to this blog. Maybe I'll run an IP check later if I feel like it.
Seriously can't understand why certain people act the way they act. Don't they realise that their actions have consequences? Please and you're supposed to be the matured one? HAHA. Thanks for spoiling my day after I was so happy I covered so much in Math. THANKS SO MUCH.
I think it's quite fun being a Lit student. You can talk in circles and nobody can understand what you're talking about except yourself.
Yeah I've said what I've needed to say. So what happens now?
H1 Math tomorrow then(yes Charlene not than) Lit paper 5 and History papers 1 & 2 on Tuesday. Promos are coming to and end! Now if results would stay far away and never find us (: