a million miles away
Wednesday, October 21, 2009@ 10:09 PM

Stupid you just leave me alone and go a million miles away.
I love the way your smile makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine
Screw you.
The way your frown makes me sad
Never mind you're not going to spoil my mood cause it just means that you've won. No I refuse to let my mood get spoiled by you.
How your laughter makes me feel like the best person in the world
School has been getting weirder and weirder. Yesterday I only have half an hour of History lecture and today I didn't have break from 8-2.30. Pffft -.- Never mind next week is another PW week and that should be fun (:

Submission of WR is coming soon which means the torture of writing a 4000 word thesis is going to be over soon (:

Going to have another really weird day tomorrow. Don't think I actually have lessons till late and then I have lessons all the way till what 6.30? Pfft.

LUE stuff coming out tomorrow according to what I've heard. Wonder how that will change my life.

I hope Joc isn't right :/

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger