PW week has been grueling to say the list. But you know honestly? I'd rather do 20 weeks of PW than 2 weeks of Promos. For some reason I just can. Ms Zhou was quite nice to me today. Really appreciate that (:
On the other hand, I can't understand why YOu must do these kind of things. There is no need to call us a 'bullshit' class and 'damn jia lat'. YOu're supposed to be a teacher you know? Do you think it's helping us? You like other classes? Fine go and like them. But leave our class alone. Just leave us alone. We never asked for your concern, we just want to be left alone. Why can you take a leaf out of Mr Tan's book? Or Lao Shi's book? Bet you didn't even know I study harder for their subjects just because I like them more. But you know something? Good riddance.
Ok anyway,
The greatest gift in the world is the ability to make another person smile.
Because it doesn't matter how broken my heart is as long as everyone around me is smiling.
That would be happiness.