Thursday, October 29, 2009@ 6:21 PM

Open House 2010. The Mark of A Saint. Be Inspired.

If I were a secondary 4 student what would make SA the most appealing? If we had teachers who cared. Like seriously I wouldn't mine going to any JC if I could be assured that my teachers would be awesome and that they cared. Ok la let's be fair. Other classes probably got fairly awesome teachers. My council teachers are the best too. But seriously some of my teachers? Being considerate would be a good place to start. Like most JCs get around the same results. Maybe RJ or HCI get like above average results but hey if you're willing to work hard anything is possible right? Even people from YJ who are supposed to be the weakest JC students get 4 As. So what truly distinguishes one JC from another? Really has to be the people who the students have to see and interact with everyday.

Something needs to be done, something's gonna be done.

Ok if like anyone sees this post and tells the correct people I'm so going to be screwed but hey you know what? Don't even care.

Ok anyway,
Sorry I fell asleep ): sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry ):


When I see your smile
It breaks me up inside
To know that my everything
Is not my anything at all
Is it just too much to ask
Waiting here just by the side
That you will just notice me
And feel my pain inside

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger