86400 seconds
Tuesday, November 17, 2009@ 1:21 AM

Ok this post is way WAY overdue! Meant to do it immediately after PW was concluded but couldn't seem to find the time so I'm going to try and put it all in one post and pray that I don't leave out anything. To make things easier I shall highlight and change the colour of important words (:

PW IS OVER :D OVER OVER OVER! PW

Don't need to see a certain zombie anymore!! At least not for extended hours. PW was a really painful process! So glad it's over (: Hehe have to pity Mr Chua though he's still at it. But thank God for an awesome group! Amy for your super cool leadership and leading us in the anti-meet-teacher movement, Shahera for all the nonsense during PW week(Mr Raja!), DJ for persisting on and being a great groupmate even after you knew you retained and Jia Xin for going beyond the call of duty and really completing the journey with us all the way! PW would have been impossible without you guys (: Kampong Boleh (:

Oh yeah and I'm also done with Chinese! No more lessons at the end of the day! But I have to admit I kinda enjoyed those lessons. Not because of the subject itself but because of lao shi. She's just beyond awesome (: She always just makes our day better after every other teacher spoils it for us. Thanks for everything lao shi! :D

So had the handing over ceremony on Friday. Yup so I'm officially the President of the 32nd Student Council. Well really don't know what to feel but I guess with anything I have HAVE to come out with this mindset. Accept what is given as a gift not a burden, knowing that God has given it to me for a reason. So well there's really nothing else to do but to work my hardest for it and let the path lay itself out. Was reminded of this verse:

Trust in the Lord with all you heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight.

Haha that was the verse in the Chapel in AC if I'm not wrong.

Then on that Friday itself went for RCIY camp! I'm so glad I decided to go for it because I was really contemplating not going. So grateful that I went in the end (: It was just an awesome experience! Thanks guys for making it such a wonderful first experience for me and I'm sure I'll never forget it. The sessions really made me feel small but at least I can take heart that I'm constantly learning. And the games were really cool and super funny! From 'Don't forget the Hymn to Bible broken telephone/charades to the AWESOME wet game!' Really thank you Facils for making church fun and enriching and making it such a desirable place to go to for me making my initiation into the church so much more meaningful (:

Ok going to HK tomorrow with NPCC. Wonder how the difference in experience between going as a cadet and going as a CI will be like! Should be fun (:

Oh yeah I changed my playlist! Got new songs! :D

See you all when I get back!

Turned a new page in my storybook

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger