all i want to know is
Wednesday, December 23, 2009@ 1:15 PM

Chirstmas is coming! :D
Where were you when I needed you most?
Okay don't know why I'm watching 'Another Cinderella Movie' but haha yeah.

Cinderella is such an awesome story (: Haha too bad it doesn't happen in real life.

Need to start mugging already! LUEs to take -.- At least there's no History LUE! But I still haven't figured out what is being tested for Lit LUE... Can't even figure out how to read my 3 lit texts! I'm like on page 4 of the first text :/ And still got all the SEA history to revise and ARGHH... So much work...

Ok enough with the whining. Here's to making a checklist of stuff to do before the holidays end. At least work which needs to be handed in.

1) Unseen Lit essay
2) Set text Lit essay (TOTS)
3) History essay
4) GP essay
5) Math (haha you know something funny? I still haven't figured out what the work is)

Ok movie is being totally racist! What's with the cleaners being chinese! And the weird chinese accent! Haha yeah but you know and I know fairytales don't happy in real life (:

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger