Ok I meant to post this since Christmas but because of campcraft comm trainings and outings I've never really found the time to complete my post so here it is! :D
Went for Christmas mass with Leslie at St Ignatius. So glad he learnt something from the mass! Haha I love midnight mass. My 1 favourite mass of the year (: In part because they sing all my favourite hymns during Christmas mass :D
Before Christmas I stayed over at Justin's house too. Had lunch with Justin, Roo and Lionel. Our first year separated from each other in different schools! That 1 night was totally not enough for us to tell each other what had happened in that 1 year. Still have so much to tell them and for them to tell me!
CHRISTMAS DAY!
Spent Christmas at home and my friends came over. So glad to see all my NP friends again! Ok not like I don't see them but still we haven't had a gathering with everyone there for a long long time. I'm so glad Abel loves hockey so much! And that Brandon took time off his busy schedule for us! And that Jia Kai is looking more and more fashionable. And that Isaac is now a CI. Too bad we were missing the biggest part of our group :/ But so enjoyed catching up with everyone!
Spent most of the post-Christmas watching movies and studying. Studying ): Only JC students are crazy enough to spend holidays studying. I've never studied in my December holidays or actually done holiday homework before! Gosh. Last time it was always copy off a scholar on the first day of school. Now everything is essay nothing to copy :/
ANYWAY! Watched 2 movies. Love Actually (for the umpteenth time) and Band Slam. I thought some of the quotes were really REALLY cool! Err I'm pretty sure I watched some other movies on TV as well but I can't remember them now! They showed the whole series of Batman and Superman on Christmas day :P
Okay shall let videos do the talking. (I don't quite know how you're gonna watch it with the javascript off but err well yeah)
I already loved this song in the original version but I love this version too! :D
Love Actually!
'General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there'
And my favourite scene from Love Actually! At Christmas you tell the truth.
(if you can't see it there view it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enrSE6vRWRY)
Ok if you don't quite get it, it's about this guy who is in love with his best friend's wife and so he's been admiring her since they were dating. But because he didn't want to ruin his best friend's relationship he isolated her and made it seem like he hated her. And yeah this is the big scene where he confesses.
I think I have the most awesome bestest most loyal friend in the world
Ok on a totally different note,
Had mini class gathering today! I'm so glad I got put into A7 :D Don't know what I'd do and how I would survive all those crazy PW and Lit lessons without all you people. Thanks for always being there for me even when I have to miss class stuff all the time because of council. Together we can get through A levels!
But I don't treat him half as well as I should
Ok none of them are even going to read that because none of them know how to get in here (I think)
Council BBQ yesterday! I think tau-poking Yang Qi was my most fun and the tau pok I enjoyed the most this year! :D So glad that so many councillors turned up (: Hope we didn't get Cheryl into trouble!
School is starting! And I kinda suspect this might be my last post of 2009.
Bye 2009!Hey 2010!
Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?
Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;
Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥