freeze and explode
Sunday, February 7, 2010@ 7:18 PM

Okay we all know time is starting to become more and more of a scarce resource for me and everyone around me so I thought I better take every opportunity I have to post!

Yesterday was ): Julius and Nicki had their stepping down ceremony. It was so emotional, don't think there was a person in the CC without a tear in their eyes. I realised that even though it's a really sad thing and we're all going to miss them, it doesn't mean it's the end! They will always be part of the 32nd and this is just the start of someething new for them. Made me feel how close the end really is for all of us. Like I always realised that the end was near but I never really felt it. Gosh if yesterday we cried a reservoir of tears I think the tears shed during stepping down would be enough to create a new ocean. Not looking forward to May 20th :/ (though I bet 39 sets of parents would probably would be hoping that day would come faster)

Friendship week starts tomorrow! Zhi Yi and Charlene have a whole set of stuff planned out! Really exciting seeing the many activities! Hope people have fun playing Angel & Mortal! :D

Tried to study today but don't know how to do anything ): Shall ask Mdm Tan for extension tomorrow. Need to catch up on work!

Okay bye world! Don't know when the next time I'll be back here. Friendship week, Interviews, SC, Campaigning, LTC!

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger