today was a fairytale
Wednesday, February 24, 2010@ 11:51 PM

Okay I thought school was tiring and just super lousy before. It.got.worse.

I think I'm only staying awake in less than 25% of my lessons? And I don't even know why I'm falling asleep it's not exactly cause of the lack of sleep. Pfft stupid weather isn't helping either.

So many people around me have been feeling lousy the last few days. Just wish I could wish I could take all their troubles away for them.

Hope selection camp goes well! I know it will (:

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger