brown eyes and lungs
Wednesday, March 24, 2010@ 6:51 PM

I think what I've believed in for the last 17 years is being brought into question. When you live your life, who do you decide to put complete faith in? Take a glance around and see the world. Do you believe in the one you've known all your life? Or do you believe in the one you absolutely trust in? If you had to choose between one or the other, who would you choose? Does the many years of building something up take priority? Or does you feeling which tells you you're definitely right over rule all? I thought I had it all figured out. I'm just getting more confused now.

I'm distrubed

Corny song with corny lyrics but heh yeah.

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger