beautiful miracle, unbelievable
Saturday, April 17, 2010@ 11:16 PM

Went out for dinner with Jia Xin and Tim today! Haha so much to catch up on. Too bad she's flying off before we even have the chance to go out for our PW outing ): Supposed to go play mahjong but somehow don't think that's gonna happen... Gosh I ended up meeting them in a SA shirt and SA pants. Think I really spend too much time in SA! Haha at least I'm kinda still enjoying it. Don't know whether I'll be able to say that in 1 month's time.

Soccer with the 33rd tomorrow! Hope the girls enjoy themselves as much as the guys :/

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger