last goodbye
Friday, June 25, 2010@ 11:58 PM

Okay studying today wasn't exactly productive... But on the other hand I did learn even more stuff I thought I had already covered properly but didn't! (: So I wouldn't say it was wasted either. Hope Charlene managed to learn enough to help her score for her Econs though!

Oh and I learnt how to read random tumblr posts! So here are just two I found from this really cool blog! Haha okay so they're not pictures but still!

“I’ve learned that you know your husband still loves you when there are two brownies left and he takes the smaller one.”

— H. Jackson Brown Jr.


“And then I felt sad because I realized that once people are broken in certain ways, they can’t ever be fixed, and this is something nobody ever tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older as you see the people in your life break one by one. You wonder when your turn is going to be, or if it’s already happened.”

— Douglas Coupland

Oh and another one I saw on facebook!

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”

— Winnie the Pooh

Heh even Winnie the Pooh knows how to say the right things.

2 days to BT! PANIC.

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger