Bad stuff keeps happening to me today.
(a) I ran for public transport and missed my train/bus. Twice. Once in the morning with the MRT and when I was going home. Stupid public transport embarrassing me :/ Pfft next time I should just look cool and stroll and miss the respective vehicles
(b) Due to my sad Arts brain I miscalculated my Econs score. I got a D not a C. Cheat my own feelings. (Can't find the appropriate face/smiley to put here). I now need another 4 rank points to clear but there goes my 60 rank points ):
Oh wells guess it's the bad things and bad stuff which happens to us which reminds us to be grateful of all the good parts and rays of light in our life too (:
I finally finished doing up my cupboard door! :D Hopefully that won't be the end of my additions to the door but there's really no space left. Quite funny thinking back now how I wondered if this side of the door would be as full as the other one but I'm so grateful for everything and it makes me feel good everytime I see how full it is (: Memories(: