Well life has been kinda eventful recently. You break one to save another or two.
Screaming at Kbox at 1am in the morning must be one of the best ways to spend your Friday nights. What better way to usher in TGIF right? Happy Birthday Jai! (btw I still wonder if he's actually figured out how to get to this blog)
Saturday was funny :P My dog is not scary! He's so cute (: What's wrong with you Caleb! Hehe but I laughed so hard. ICE CREAM! :D I've got about $70 worth of ice cream and 3 bags of potato chips in my house now. Anybody wanna come over? Rooftops and bed ♥
After Friday and Saturday, Sunday was quite anti-climatic but the rest was really good (: Now if life could just be like that I would need nothing more. Oh chanced upon this on face book. The person was actually my E Math teacher in Sec 4 but she shall remain annonymous because I don't wanna get her into trouble and she's really cool in the "I don't care" way. Not gonna become one of those young boys!
“Whenever I saw young boys smoking, failing exams and all, I always felt sad for them, and always wondered what they were going to do in life. Then one day I realised... some people need to work in KFC, to sweep our roads, to deliver our pizza. That day, I understood the purpose of these people.”
— E Math Teacher
Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?
Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;
Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥