Facebook makes me feel like a stalker.
Think I've lost the will to study. School has officially pushed me off the edge and I just don't care any more. I just want my A's to be over! 49 days to Prelims. Can't wait for lessons to be over. Gosh this isn't good. Need to find motivation from somewhere. I feel tired all the time pffft. Something's wrong with me. I want school to end not because I don't like it (I love being with my friends) but because 11 years of repetition has taken its toll on me.
Had College Day rehearsal today. Gosh I miss Council ): Life is just so different without it. Didn't even have people to eat dinner with today ): Maybe that's why the colours seem more dull. Was talking to my classmates about how sad it would to be colourblind. Think I would die if the world didn't have all the vibrant colours.
Right now everything tastes blend except.