I wonder what my blog would look like if it was plugged straight into my head. I'm sure there wouldn't be that many blank holes that I'm trying to fill in.
Got a feeling my sudden increase in the number post is cause I'm trying to remember and pen down whatever I'm feeling or thinking before I forget it.
Recently I've been having really weird dreams. Yesterday was kinda funny. Sleep, dream, wake up. Check phone, smile, close my eyes, dream, etc. Had 3 seperate dreams yesterday but this particular one just struck me cause it was similar to another dream I had just a few days ago. Do we judge too quickly? I keep telling myself not to judge but I just seem to keep failing.
I don't know why the thought struck me during Mass but - if you died and you were allowed to visit two people for 30 seconds who would they be? What would you say?
Things will be okay. Even if doesn't, we'll find a way. Don't worry. Smile kid (:
Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?
Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;
Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥