Week.Of.Hell.Is.Over! :D Okay this stupid week is probably gonna come back and haunt me but whatever for now it's not on my mind (:
Okay wish I was doing something now I'M SO BORED. Which is actually why I'm blogging. So need a life.
Ran in the rain today with my friends. Haven't ran in the rain since I stopped doing sports competitively. Got completely drenched, looked like a bunch of jokes and I'm feeling cold even now but the feeling was great (: who needs the world when you've got friends?
[EDIT]OMG I REMEMBERED SOMETHING I WANTED TO BLOG ABOUT! I was pressing the links on the side of my blog and I realised that less than 3 are still active/work? Haha I think I should just remove that thing.[/EDIT]
On a sidenote at the risk of sounding like a shopaholic girl (and bimbo at the same time) I NEED TO SPEND MONEY. Need to by Fifa and Football Manager. Need to buy berms. A few new shirts would be cool too.
This would have made such an awesome stepping down song
-was going to fill in something else here but suddenly I don't even have a recollection of what it is. such a frustrating feeling. what's wrong with me?-
unspoken agreements,untold secrets (:
Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?
Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;
Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥