give up forever to touch you
Tuesday, August 17, 2010@ 4:42 PM

Die! I found a way to watch my Channel 8 show online. Distraction :/

Need a third eye. Not to see ghosts but to help me look out. Either that or I need a better way to read and walk at the same time.

Still got my farewell assembly speech to do. Gosh last thing I need on my mind right now Prelims are here. Gonna go for dinner later though. Somehow don't think I'm going to have the appitite. The school played a sick joke on us. I'm taking all the 3 H2 paper 1s before the week break. Sometimes I wonder if we're like their little guinea pigs and they enjoy us running around the cage hiding from the trauma.

Cute eh? Now imagine them stressing and trying to claw their way out of the cage. Think that's what I'm doing now.

Not funny.

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger