Was just thinking about it, today is 10th August. There are 22 days to the start of Prelims, which means 22 more days of lessons (minus Teachers' Day and weekends there'll be 15 days but then again I don't really trust that my weekends will be left unmolested by school). After which will be Prelims before a final 14 days of lessons(20 days if you include weekends) before Farewell Aseembly. So technically(by right) we have 29 days of lessons left. Come on Kev 29 days isn't that bad is it? Somehow I don't believe it will just be 29 days because well teachers have a bad habit of thinking the mind works without the need for rest but for now let me lie to myself so I may be A BIT motivated.
Notting Hill is showing on TV! When You Say Nothing At All (: Haha the Brit accent is nice to hear when it's an actual Brit saying it
Open Close Open Close Open Open Close. Open or Close? How about open the door walk in then close the door? Enter the room, leave the world.
Patience is Golden, patience is golden. Good things happen to people who wait right? On the bright side, unlike my studies I get free motivation for this everyday (: and it just turns out that the best kind of motivation seems to be free :D
Magic does exist. I know I've experienced it (: