not here with me
Wednesday, August 4, 2010@ 10:28 PM

Changed back to my Sony Ericsson so I'm listening to my old songs all over again! Waking up to Next Plane Home instead of that irritating ringtone.

Wanted to blog for the longest time but never really got around to doing it. Finally doing it now but I still don't really feel like doing it but better start before I forget(which probably already has happened just not that much)

ATC 2010: Wonders of the World. Important question: Why can't Area 16 ever have a proper campfire?!?! Taking a half dead group(slightly more alive than Jiakai's group) is no joke! But still there was a weird bond between them. Kinda remind me of my own sec 2 ATC haha. I didn't remember to take picture until we were back on the mainland ): oh! And I feel old! Wth besides the teachers I was the oldest person in camp! I'm only 18! Can't help wondering if that was my last ATC. Just realised there's so much I still wanna do in NP but there's no more time :/

Watched The Last Airbender! Tim's sister gave us free premier tickets! :D Okay actually the movie was kinda lousy but the excitment before was super funny! We like small kids! But you gotta admit ushers from the door to your seat, free drinks, premier passes! How cool can that get! And if that's not enough, we went into the MTV office! So want to work there! It's SO AWESOME! Mass Comm FTW!

School tomorrow is gonna be super sian ): long day, boring periods. But tomorrow isn't all bad. At the end of tomorrow the weekend is here! and the 5 day break is gonna be like the holidays! Preview for the hols. Can't wait (:

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger