I need to save badly too
Don't play it but I learnt today that Asyraf does
I need to figure out what I'm actually getting too :/ can't wait to get it with you though(:
Is it who I think it is?
Hmm?
I have just as many. Don't think it's a good thing ):
Whose face?
You can use my shoulder, or my arm. Actually my thigh would probably feel the least amount of pain. Use that
Not exasctly sure either. Most of the time wondering what's going on in your mind
Probably. But I know if you know you'll just be unhappy too
You're not. You really aren't. People are just afraid to offend you. That can't be that bad right?
There's so much more to life than just grades, even my they're important now
Yes, very important
Why what's happening in your life now? How could it become better?
I wish I could just the date myself too :/
There was a really bad cigarette smell outside my class the other day but some how I don't think that's what you mean
Hmm over what?
Is we me?
I really don't think I can bring myself to go ):
What for?!?! There's absolutely no need!
Okay la for all I say that you're not you really are. Don't really like girls who are overly that though
Okay don't get this one
Don't worry, your prayers will be answered
What's it?
Really hope that doesn't happen ):
Still haven't told me what your dream is!
Haha that's another weird statement. Have I ever mentioned I'm even more intrigued with you everyday?
From here on I begin to understand less and less :/
Like this statement
Is it who I think it is too? ODAC?
Okay I think I know what you're talking about...
Mhmm
Probably is really true since you read my mind half the time
No! It's good that you don't. Somehow I don't think you'll like it. No harm trying a bit though right?
But you're already so much better than last time. Besides nobody should tell you if you are. It's up to you decide how much you wanna be
You're not. But you're not describing yourself are you?
Another 1?
Yeah you're joking. You're worth everything in the world added together and more