Somehow I got a feeling I'm gonna regret this post but you know what? Who cares (:
Prelims are over. Feels like A's just disappeared. Please go away forever? Somehow I know this stupid round of tests are going to come back and bite me but for now I'm just not going to think about it. Huh? What Prelims?(Heh somehow the phrase sounds familiar)
First class outing in a long time! It was fun :D and awkward. Okay I never thought I'd use the two words in the same sentence, but yeah. Girls scare me. A smile does not equate to friendliness. How screwed up is that? Scarier than the scariest horror movie in the world and I don't even have that much tolerance for horror films. Have I mentioned how much I miss being in an all boys school? We really shouldn't complain that we don't have class outings often. The organiser usually welts under his/her attempt to pull all the fragments together.
I think as you grow up your persepective on life changes. Maybe it's the process of becoming more mature. You know when you think on hindsight, you always used to think of 'how could my life change?'. I realised now when I think on hindsight, I end up thinking how my actions could have changed the life of others. How maybe through a single act not one but maybe even the lives of multiple people could have been better. Heh or maybe I'm just rambling. Could I even have been able to change anything? Or maybe it was already their written script and we're all just puppets in this giant play.
I think my posts are becoming more and more like my lit texts narrative structure. Really hope not too many people read this blog.
Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?
Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;
Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥