Wow I haven't been here in ages.
Need to cut my hair and polish my boots for NP again! Ah gosh thought I was done with that! Haven't polished my boots in almost a year! D: not exactly sure I'm looking forward to the ceremony... Jolene's there at least so guess at least there's someone to talk nonsense with if it gets boring.
I'm kinda disgusted at myself. Never knew I could dislike people so much. But some how the words 'perfect misanthropist' just doesn't seem to describe me. Heh.
20 down, 40 to go. Hopefully it'll be even more than that. No need to get shocked anymore. I got the memo.
Note to self:
History Mock - 8/10
Lit Mock - 11/10, 18/10
Econs Mock - Someone tell me what Mdm Tan said?
Math Mock - 25/10
GP Mock - Date to be updated once confirmed
On the bright side, 12/10 is a holiday :D