Wow I haven't been here in so long. Coming to 2 months now. Maybe it's cause I started writing in that book.
Hmm well okay so I'm actually here beacuse I'm so bored. I feel like I'm wasting my life away and rotting every second I lie in this bed. It's okay that will all change soon I hope. In the mean time my brain seems to have automatically kicked into school mode and I'm being a geek and reading books. At least I'm not studying heh.
Class had class picnic last Sunday! Was kinda surprised it happened I always thought it would be difficult to get my classmates to come back after we graduated. Hopefully there's more!
So yeah anyone any suggestions on what to do with my sad life? I need a way to kill time. Badly. I can't even find anything to do on my Com and I'm pretty sure I've burned my way through every TV programme there is. Omg FML.
Oh and I got changed to BMTC School 4. Gosh the furthest deepest in school. Maybe it's better NS is around the corner it'll provide me something to keep me occupied.
Bleh.