when destiny calls
Saturday, January 29, 2011@ 11:43 PM

Busy out there living my life so this blog is getting neglected all over again! :/

Orientation started! Gosh Mosaic is a memory which will never leave me. It was so funny Mr Chong randomly asked why were we in the CC for the finale debrief and I could still remember the exact reason! 'T' for toilet haha. I think I'm really proud of the juniors! Though I doubt I'd really say it to them haha. I'm being proven so wrong from what I expected after I left them and I'm so happy about that :D Never been so glad to be so wrong about something! Especially certain people haha. Somehow through the busy rushing and busy-ness I forgot to appreciate the moment ): Well one thing's for sure they're definitely so much better at having fun than us.

Finally treated Mr Chong which means I've finally cleared all my debts! I think? Wohoo now I just need clothes and I'll be totally ready for Chinese New Year. Beat Canoeing 5-1. Scored the last goal :D Haven't had so much time playing soccer in such a long time! Think the canoeists are kinda pissed though.

There are so many awesome songs to choose but yeah one is enough to remind me to go listen to this singer (:

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger