Because I'm too lazy to keep checking and my brain is too stupid to remember numbers, for my easy reference:
Galaxy S III - $398
iPhone 5 - $478
Hmmm...
Crazy weekend. Out till 3 on Friday at Sauce, played a match at 10 the next day, rushed over to church to do the session till 6, cabbed to Orchard to meet the councillor for a farewell at my place, grabbed a ride to a chalet in Pasir ris (crashed there), had breakfast at Macs before taking the MRT back to church (fell asleep, only woke up at Jurong East had to take back, annoying.) for PTT till 6, went for evening mass, grabbed another ride to the East to send someone off at the airport.
Thank God I'm a clerk (:
God grant me strength I pray.
Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?
Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;
Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥